- Throw your phone in the ocean. (Or keep it in airplane mode)
- Carry a book at all times.
- Have another book ready before you finish the one you are reading. (Make a stack of books to read or load up your e-readers.)
- If you aren’t enjoying a book, stop reading it immediately. (Filing it across the room helps provide closure.)
- Schedule one hour a day for reading on your calendar like you would an important meeting. (Try commutes, lunch breaks, or getting into bed an hour early.)
- Keep a reading log and share it. (People will send you even more good books to read)
Brought to you and presented t you by GandaWin.