Follow these natural beauty tip recommendations about how to get rid of oily skin.
- Clean thoroughly your oily skin at least twice a day with glycerin soap to remove the dirt and dust. This will prevent clogging up of the pores and keep your skin fresh.
- Remove all the make-up before going to sleep.
- Eat plenty of foods which are rich in protein. Include in your diet lots of leafy vegetables and fresh fruits. Vitamin B2 helps in preventing oily skin, hence eat a lot of whole grains, beans and nuts.
- Reduce intake of sugar, fat, chocolate and fried foods.
- It may sound irony, but oily skin gets dehydrated, too. Oil is not moisture. Hence, drink plenty of water and use a good moisturizer to keep your oily skin hydrated.
The following are the home remedies for oily skin:
1 – Lemon juice
– Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with cold water
– Massage it on your skin
– Wash off with glycerin soap after ten to fifteen minutes
Outcome: It will make your skin oil free. This is an ancient time natural beauty tip to stop oily skin.
2 – Apple Facial Massage
– Peel apple and cut it into small pieces
– Rub these small pieces on your face
– Wash your face with clean water after one hour
Outcome: This will convert your oily skin in to naturally glowing skin.
3 – Almond Honey Scrub
– Mix a small quantity of grounded almonds with honey
– Massage the paste gently onto your skin
– Wash your face thoroughly after ten to fifteen minutes
4 – Oatmeal and Aloe Vera Scrub
– Mix oatmeal with Aloe Vera
– Rub it gently onto your skin and let it dry
– Was your face thoroughly after ten to fifteen minutes
– Avoid above scrubs, in case you have acne problem, as this can aggravate your already irritated skin.
– Avoid damp make-ups as it leads to clogging up of pores.
– Avoid heavy cheesy, fried and sugary foods.
Above mentioned natural beauty tips on how to prevent and stop oily skin are very useful to take care of your oily skin and in maintaining your skin fresh and oil free.